You can use our multi-purpose Personal Loan to pay for essential expenses, education, business expenses, or any other cash expense. Consider our personal loan as a safety net in times when you need that financial boost.
P20,000 to P2,000,000
12 to 36 Months
Monthly Add-On Rate*
1.39% - 2%
5 to 7 banking days
* Rates shown are indicative only and may change upon approval.
* Junrix E-Services will never ask you to pay a facilitation fee for your application. If you receive a call, SMS, or email asking you to pay a facilitation fee, do not engage.
◼️ Don’t put your plans on hold
Our Personal loan is specifically tailored to make your dreams come true
◼️ Flexible loanable amount
Borrow anywhere from P20,000 to P2,000,000
◼️ No collateral required
Get your desired cash without worries
◼️ Approval within 5 banking days
Application only takes 10 minutes, and you can get approved in as fast as 5 days!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Ready to apply?
Our application is fast, online, and seamless. We’ll be with you every step of the way.
One (1) valid government-issued photo ID
One (1) Company ID
Income Documents, All of the following:
▪️ Latest 1 month payslip
▪️ Latest Certificate of Employment and Compensation (Required for BPO/ CALL CENTER/ Banking/ Selected companies)
▪️ Latest ITR (Supporting Docs- Preferred but not required)
▪️ Two (2) valid government-issued photo ID
▪️ Latest 1-year Audited Financial Statement (AFS) with at least the previous year’s comparative financials
▪️ SEC Registration / DTI Certificate
▪️ Business Permit / Mayor’s Permit
▪️ Latest three (3) months bank statements
▪️ Latest GIS (if corporation)
▪️ List of 3 trade references (at least 1 supplier and 2 customers) with contact details.
At least 21 years old at the time of application but not more than 65 years old upon loan maturity
Must be a Filipino Citizen
Must have an office or residence landline.
Must be with the current company for at least six (6) months on a regular / permanent status. 3 years employed for Call Center Employees.
For Metro Manila: PHP25,000
For outside Metro Manila: PHP20,000
For BPO/CALL CENTER employees : PHP25,000
- Must be between 23 and 65 years old upon loan maturity
- With minimum gross monthly income of PhP100,000. For Metro Manila-based applicants or PhP100,000. for provincial-based applicants within the Bank's serviceable area
- Have a business registered in existence of operation for at least three (3) years for Service Industries or five (5) years for Trading and other industries
- With office and home landline and/or mobile number
- Must be a credit cardholder
- Must be a Filipino citizen
- All applicants with incomplete information and lacking requirements will not be processed.
- Original copies of the documents will be required prior to loan release. Moreover, documents other than those mentioned above may also be required to be submitted.
- No separate loan processing fee, and/or other fees, will be collected by the Bank, its employees, or any of its representative upon application, but a handling fee will be charged against the borrower to be automatically deducted from the loan proceeds.
ABOUT LOAN APPLICATION
1. WHEN I MAKE A LOAN APPLICATION VIA JUNRIX E-SERVICES, DO I HAVE TO TAKE A HIGHER LOAN AMOUNT AND DOES PART OF MY LOAN GET DEDUCTED AS COMMISSION TO JUNRIX E-SERVICES?
No, all services on Junrix E-Services are FREE because we are self-financed via other means of revenue generation. Your loan application through Junrix E-Services would be identical in every way to if you were to take a loan directly with the bank.
2. CAN I EXTEND THE DURATION OF MY PERSONAL LOAN TO MORE THAN X NUMBER OF YEARS?
In Philippines, loan periods differ depending on factors such as financial standing of the applicant as well as the choice of bank and banking product. At Junrix E-Services, we operate only within the policies set up by the banks, and are not authorised to extend or shorten loan periods beyond the dictated terms.
3. DOES JUNRIX E-SERVICES INFLUENCE THE INTEREST RATE OF MY LOAN?
Just like loan period, we operate only within the policies set up by the banks. As such, all interest rates displayed on www.junrix.com shall be considered final unless a different agreement is struck between you and the bank at a latter date.
4. WHAT IF I HAD ALREADY APPLIED FOR A LOAN AND WAS REJECTED? WILL MY APPLICATION BE ACCEPTED THROUGH JUNRIX E-SERVICES?
In Philippines, your ability to secure a loan is affected by your credit ratings with the banks as well as your financial state as indicated in financial data systems such as Transunion. Whilst you are welcomed to submit enquiries and applications through Junrix E-Services any time, it is recommended that you proceed to check your ratings with your bank if you've experienced several cases of rejected applications.
5. IN THE EVENT OF REJECTED APPLICATION, WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED WAITING PERIOD BEFORE I CAN APPLY FOR A LOAN AGAIN?
Generally, we recommend a waiting period of six months before you attempt to apply for a loan with the same bank again. However, you might wish to consider applying for a loan with another bank with terms that match your financial standing. Meantime, we also advise that you clear out any outstanding financial status that might be hindering your chances of getting a loan. For more information, please check with your bank.
6. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE TO BE ABLE TO APPLY FOR A LOAN ?
Different banks have different terms but generally, the minimum age to be eligible for a loan is 21 years of age in Philippines. For the latest terms and information, please proceed to our Personal Loan pages.
7. CAN I APPLY FOR A LOAN IF I HAVE JUST STARTED WORKING FOR A MONTH?
To maximize your chance of approval, you are advised to have at least three documented salary pay slips (i.e. 2 years in the workforce) before you apply for a loan.